SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) 11.0 on BW4/HANA is allowing clients to benefit from faster performance, improved usability, and enhanced reporting on a unified platform.
For SAP customers that have invested in previous versions of SAP BPC it will be important to understand the migration path to move forward on the SAP platform, or for SAP customers considering implementing SAP’s Business Planning and Consolidation.
To get started Protera Technologies and Jump Analytics is offering a Proof of Concept for SAP BPC 11.0 for BW4/HANA.
This three month SAP BPC PoC Turn-key Solution will include technical infrastructure, installation/setup and on-going technical support services provided by Protera Technologies supported on a secure Public Cloud platform. The POC customer will be provided a single fully dedicated (for client’s access only) environment.
Your SAP BPC Migration with a Proof of Concept to include:
- System located in a Public Cloud Platform
- Fully Secure Client dedicated Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Site to Site Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity to clients WAN
- Single Virtual Machine supporting
- SAP BPC;
- Netweaver Gateway/WebDispatcher(for Fiori)
- Adobe Document Services (Adobe forms)
- Protera shared Solution Manager
- Protera shared SAP Router
Submit your POC request